50 Best Short Love Quotes

50 Best Short Love Quotes 

 Love


Reading the title must notice that this page will give you 50 Best Short Love quotes.

Love is the thing on which this world is still running. Everyone has love but some people show it and some not. You might love yourself which is the real won match in our lives.

I am sure that you will definitely like these amazing love quotes. 

Which quote is related to your love life? 
Let me know in the comment section ❤️

Share these love quotes with your loved once, if you like it!

 

1.  Love is not enough to feed you


2. Having a person who is always there for you is such a blessing.


3. In this one & only life," I want you" 


4. True love is unable to explain and hard to understand


5. Stands like a shield for your lovable one.


6. Never beg for someone's love




7. Love is all about respect



8. Only a pure heart experiences love


9. Even if you fight its love who always binds you.



10. Love should be in moderate rate



11. Ego & love can destroy your life.






12. If you want to win in love then start losing in fights






13. Stick like fevi-stick until you win in love.






14. Love is beyond our imagination




15. Fights are like speed breakers in relationship 




16.  Love is precious when you find it to keep it.


17. It is always you with or within.


18. You are my Profit & Loss


19. I do want a Sports-car but only with her 


20. You are my note pad


21. A relation is the face of love


22. I don't care about the world if you are with me


23. In love, a great speaker also becomes a great listener too


24. I don't have any reason why I love you.


25. Love is all about being crazy for someone


26. I need you beside me every-time stood


27. Under the sky, you are my only one


28. I only know how to love you


29. Even in too dark you are my light


30. Our love will never old fashioned


31. When I am with you I feel like I have my own Stars

32. Patience is really important in love


33. Love is like driving on an endless road with great music


34. You are my first and last


35. Sun is always in love with a light


36. Just like this life, you are also mine


37. An imperfect person can also teach a perfect love


38. First love is the feeling of rain without rainy season


39. Mistakes cannot divide people who are in love


40. Your first best-friend is your first true love


41. I bet you no-one loves you more than me beneath the sky 


42. Love is an extraordinary power


43. Love cures all the pain


44. Love can make a cruel soul pretty too.


45. I have a mirror of my soul that is you


46. You are not my option, You are my necessity.


47. My face shines when I look at you


48. I love your eyes cause they read my face too fast


49. Love can be found in anywhere in nature


50. Love cannot be kept in prison because it is a free bird.










You Can also check more from Fresher Blogger;





Thank you for the time to visit Fresher Blogger, I hope you find it Helpful & Loveable!!

Is there any love quote that relates to your love life? 

Any Suggestions?
Please Comment!

Best Regards,
The Fresher Blogger♥








Post a Comment

0 Comments